Saturday, April 2, 2011

We've got a positive...

After 6 months of trying, we've now got a positive.  And I am so incredibly scared.  I read about a lot of people taking low dose aspirin in their second attempt, but my OB doesn't want me to do that.  My blood was so thin when I got HELLP last time that he doesn't want to risk it happening again and me possibly bleeding to death or something.  *sigh*  So I'm walking blindly, and hoping and praying for the best.  This is the scariest thing I have ever done-please pray for me and the baby.
I'm not very far along yet, so we're going to keep the info to ourselves for now.  I am already worrying about time off from work/lesson plans for a sub, fear of reliving the horrible nightmare I went through last time.  I just need to try to take a deep breathe and relax as much as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment