Friday, April 29, 2011

I am driving myself crazy..

I am just feeling so paranoid and worried about EVERYTHING.  Whenever I've been pregnant, I always "felt" pregnant...somehow kind of off or something.  And since last friday, I don't have that feeling anymore.  I also had a little lower back pain that seems to be gone now.  It concerns me that I've somehow had a missed miscarriage or something.  And I can't get in to the Dr. until the 17th.  It is making me crazy.

And if things are fine and there aren't any problems, then why is it that I don't have any normal pregnancy symptoms?  I feel like that is a bad sign, that if I am indeed still pregnant, pre-e/HELLP is just lingering and looming in my future, waiting to strike-hard.

I don't know how people cope with subsequent pregnancies after HELLP.  This is truly enough to drive a person mad.  I want to have myself a good cry right now but am fighting it and trying my best to stay mellow.  (If I am still pregnant, I don't want to cause the fetus any harm!)

And of course Mother's Day will be here tomorrow, and that is a sore spot for me.  Was a mother but am not now...don't know if I ever will be, don't know if that day will ever not "hurt" for me. :~(

No comments:

Post a Comment