It's been a little while, so I thought I'd update. Not too much happening with the pregnancy. My regular jeans are too tight...even with the headband trick they make creases on my pelvic region, so I don't think they're probably good to be wearing. And yet maternity pants are too big and don't stay up very well. LOL
I sunburned my arms pretty badly this last week. I called the Dr. about it and they told me that I'm more susceptible to getting burned, being pg. So now I'm starting to itch and peel a bit.
I think that MAYBE I'm starting to feel a little movement. It's very random, and extremely light, but on occasion I think I might feel a little tap tap...I can't be certain that it's the baby, but if it is, that's exciting.
BP is staying ok for now. I haven't seemed to experience the "2nd trimester dip", but maybe it is still yet to come (?)
No comments:
Post a Comment