Sunday, May 29, 2011

things are ok right now..

Things are going ok right now.  The aspirin seems to be bothering my stomach a little, but I think I read somewhere that that's normal.  I hope it doesn't bother the baby's stomach too. :(  I think I MAY have had a symptom yesterday!  Sorry if this is TMI, but one of my boobs hurt!!!  I was happy-ANY symptoms are welcome here!  (Bet ppl don't say that too often).  If I have ANY symptoms, it gives me hope that maybe the placenta implanted a little better this time!  With my last pg, I felt NOTHING. 
This time I still don't feel much, but I really hope that maybe I am having a symptom or two more than before.  Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.  My next appt. is a little over a week away.  These stretches between appointments are so hard-it's scary not to know what is happening in your body.  (Esp. when you don't have any/many symptoms to justify to yourself that there IS a baby in there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment