Sunday, November 6, 2011

pic

I don't think I posted this pic a few entries back, so here's a look at my belly at 33 weeks-woohoo!
Oh, and at last week's visit there was no sugar in my urine-yay!  I had lost 5 Ibs from the previous week, so the nurse said I can go ahead and eat a little more, but to keep up with focusing on not eating a whole lotta carbs.  So...I've been eating lots of protien and smaller meals.  (Not much junk food..however I am getting a little more bold with it..bought some fruit and nonfat cool whip to have as a snack at night.  So far I'm dealing alright, but it sux when you are pg and have cravings and can't satisfy them!)  I wanted some banana bread sooo badly the other week and didn't have any :(  Trying to be strong for baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment