Monday, August 29, 2011

Not much new is happening..

Not much new is happening.  We have an appt. when I hit 28 weeks to go see the Peri to do a more extensive ultrasound than my OB can do.  I started up work again, which is very stressful and tiresome, so it worries me that working will raise my blood pressure up.  I'm keeping a close eye on it.
Baby seems to have hiccups every day..sometimes multiple times!  Very cute and sweet.
I haven't been sleeping well lately, and when I do sleep it is for short intervals of time.  The last couple nights I have awoken from nightmares with my heart pounding.  Last night it woke baby up also.  Poor little guy!
I wish I could make my anxiety disappear, but I feel somewhat of a wreck thinking about what could be to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment